Add a Default Parcel Account for a Warehouse
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jul, 2020 at 1:41 PM
Use this article when you have parcel account(s) that need to be always used when the Warehouse is assigned to an Order.
Set Up a Default Parcel Account
- Access the "Warehouse" table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Apps” tab, click the “Warehouse Setup” App, then click the “Warehouse” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Order Source” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Once on the Warehouse table, select the Warehouse and go into Edit Mode.
- At the bottom of the Edit screen, there is a Default Parcel Account tab. Click Add next to the title of the section:
- The Add Override page displays, fill out the following details:
- Carrier Company - Select the specific Carrier Company.
- Parcel Account - Select the specific Parcel Account (Note: this list is filtered based on the Carrier Company that is selected.
- Add as many defaults as needed. Note: you can only have 1 parcel account for each Carrier Company defaulted to a Warehouse.
- Click Save once completed.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.