Infoplus allows our clients to use Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to interface with clients and other trading partners. Although we recommend the use of our API whenever possible, EDI is still widely used and considered the most prevalent means of communication and therefore supported by our application.
This article covers the following:
- EDI Document Overview- overview of the various EDI documents supported by Infoplus.
- Supporting Unknown Doc Types - support any EDI document type not natively supported by Infoplus.
- How to Setup an AS2 Partner - establish a connection with your AS2 partner.
- How to Setup an EDI Connection - setup connections and manage them going forward.
- How to Test an EDI Connection - follow these steps to test your connection.
- Using Scripts to Manipulate EDI Connections - manipulate EDI data through the power of scripts.