Once clients are onboarded at Infoplus, their support shifts from our integrations team to our support team. Our support team uses helpdesk to respond, track, and assist our clients on a daily basis. Below is a step-by-step guide to using our support service and easily tracking your tickets.
1. Create a login and login to Infoplus Support. If you haven't already, sign up and create a support account at https://support.infopluscommerce.com/support/login
2. Once you've logged in, navigate to 'Status' at the top right in the browser window.
3. After clicking Status, you'll be greeted with a couple of options. At the top of the page will be a list of 'Open' or 'Pending' tickets that are assigned to your email address. On the bottom half of the page will be a blank form to submit a ticket. The categories for this form are as follows:
Customer Priority: Low, Medium, High, or Customer Down. (Customer Down is reserved for issues that severely impact business operations). Typically we will respond in one business day.
Client Email: The email you'd like to be used and emailed once the engineer has responded.
Related to: Pick the category that applies to your issue.
LOB: What line of business does this impact at your company? Leave blank if this does not apply.
Infoplus Order Number: Only applies if the issue at hand deals with a specific order.
Contact Phone Number: We advise leaving your number if the issue is complicated or overly confusing to you.
In Which System Is This Error Occurring?: All of our new clients will choose 'Infoplus'. The rest of the options are typically not applicable.
Once you've done all of this, click Submit. You'll see the following:
4. Wait for a response from our support team. Typically we will respond in 1 business day. Now that you've submitted a ticket, any 'Open' or 'Pending' tickets will be clearly visible from the Status page you clicked earlier. Use this page to check on the status of multiple tickets.
5. Alternatively, you can use our Feedback widget from any page you're currently viewing (when you're working inside of your Infoplus instance). Click on the Green question mark at the top right of any page to do so.