The Item Activity table provides a log of all activity that affects inventory levels in the warehouse. By filtering the table in different ways, you can quickly find out what has been happening:
- Filter by SKU to create a movement report for a specific Item. If orders and items are not allocating as expected, this report will help you figure out the reason.
- Filter by Activity Type to see all changes in allocation, inventory status, and more.
- Filter by Inventory Change to look for specific ranges of increase or decrease in inventory levels.
View Item Activity
- Go to the Item Activity table. Two ways:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Item Management” App, then click the “Item Activity” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select “Item Activity” from the list of Quick Actions.
- The Item Activity table appears.
- The Inventory Change column shows the quantity change for the activity that occurred. See the Notes column for details.
- The Activity Type column shows the type of activity that resulted in the change. Activities include:
- Committed Item Receipt: The item was put away and became available for ordering. See Commit Item Receipts.
- Uncommitted Item Receipt: The item became unavailable for ordering. See Uncommit Item Receipts.
- Changed Receipt Status: The status of the item changed. Status options include Not Received, In Receiving, Available, and Frozen. See View Item Receipts and Unreceive an Item Receipt.
- Changed Inventory in Location Status: The status of a location’s inventory changed. Status options are Available, Damaged and Frozen. See Inventory Status Mobile Floor App.
- Allocation: The allocation portion of a fulfillment process was completed, resulting in an inventory reduction. See Run Fulfillment (Fulfill Orders) and Allocation Only (No Pick, Pack, Ship).
- Unallocation: The allocation portion of a fulfillment process was reversed, and inventory was made available. See Cancel a Fulfillment Process and No Stock Recovery.
- Adjustment: A change in a location’s quantity was required. Adjustments can occur for a number of reasons, including the discovery of damage and pick/pack errors. Look at the associated record in the Inventory Adjustment table to see the Adjustment Code. See Adjust a Location's Inventory and No Stock Recovery.
- Relocation: Items were moved to a different location. See Inventory Relocation Mobile Floor App.
- Changed Location Status: The warehouse location became available (online) or unavailable (offline). See Create / Edit One Location at a Time.
- To see additional information, click on the specific Item Activity record you want to view.
NOTE: If the orderable quantity is showing up as a negative it's based on adjustments, receipts, and fulfillments.
- Item Management
- Create / Edit Items
- View Items
- Commit Item Receipts
- Uncommit Item Receipts
- View Item Receipts
- Unreceive an Item Receipt
- Inventory Status Mobile Floor App
- Run Fulfillment (Fulfill Orders)
- Allocation Only (No Pick, Pack, Ship)
- Cancel a Fulfillment Process
- No Stock Recovery
- Adjust a Location's Inventory
- View / Export Inventory Adjustments
- Inventory Relocation Mobile Floor App
- Create / Edit One Location at a Time