From a mobile unit or desktop computer, look up an item’s description, inventory levels, location(s), and purchase order details using the Item Inquiry Warehouse App. From the main Item details, you can click or tap to view more related information.
Use the Item Inquiry Warehouse App
- Access the Item Inquiry Warehouse App. Two ways, depending on whether you are using a computer/laptop or a mobile unit:
From a computer/laptop:
- From the Dashboard, click the Menu button () in the upper left and select Warehouse Apps.
- Click Items.
- Click Item Inquiry.
From a mobile unit:
- Tap Items.
- Tap Item Inquiry.
- If prompted, select the appropriate Warehouse. You will then be prompted to Scan or enter the SKU or UPC.
Scan the barcode of the item you want to look up, or click/tap at the very bottom of the window and type in the SKU or UPC (the field is NOT case sensitive). Information about the Item will display.
NOTE: If typing, press Enter or click/tap Enter after typing.
NOTE: Throughout all Warehouse Apps, if there are more than 5 records to display in a section, a "View All" link will appear for you to view all records.
- Wherever you see blue characters (e.g., the Location Address of 100-016D in the screenshot above), you can click the link to jump to an Inquiry screen for that record.
NOTE: The at the top of the window is like the Back button in a Browser. It will take you back to the previous screen.
- Notice the View More link in the "Item Details" and "Inventory Levels" sections. Click/tap the link for additional information. For example, here are additional Item Details for the TR-RD SKU:
Click Close to close the window.
To view another item, simply scan or type a new SKU or UPC at the bottom.