Scheduled Plans are Fulfillment Plans and/or Replenishment Plans that are scheduled to run automatically.
When Scheduled Plans run, you have these options for reviewing activity:
- View the Scheduled Plan Log and Audit Activity
View the Scheduled Plan Log and Audit Activity
Access the Scheduled Plan Log table. Two ways:
From the Dashboard: Click the "Account Management" tab, click the "Activity" App, then click the "Scheduled Plan Log" table.
From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard and select "Scheduled Plan Log" from the list of Quick Actions.
The Scheduled Plan Log table appears. Here's an example of the table:
- Click on a record to view more detail. Here's an example:
- If you want to see more infromation about how the plan was executed, click the Actions button and select Audit. Here's an example of an Audit:
In the above Audit example, from bottom to top, you can see when the Scheduled Plan Log began and what activity occurred.
- An Audit in the "Scheduled Plan Log" table indicates activity on the Scheduled Plan Log. It does not necessarily indicate the success or failure of the associated process (e.g. Fulfillment Process or Replenishment Process). You should view the Fulfillment Process or Replenishment Process record for that information.
- In addition, if you want to Audit activity regarding the creation of and edits to the Scheduled Plan itself, access the "Manage Scheduled Plan" table. Click the double arrows at the end of the plan and select Audit. Here's an example of an Audit on the Scheduled Plan record:
If you want to download audit details to Excel, click the Download Report button and make the necessary selections.
When you are finished with the Audit window, click Close.