With Infoplus Scale integration, automatically capture the scale's reading directly into an Infoplus field when shipping.
NOTE: To use Scale readings, Infoplus LocalConnect (a plug-In that lets Infoplus detect and use installed printers and scales) will need to be installed on your computer, and the scale connected to Infoplus.
Infoplus LocalConnect has been tested with the scale models listed below; however, if you do not see your model listed, it will still likely work.
- DYMO Shipping scale S50
- DYMO Shipping scale S100
- DYMO Shipping scale S180
- DYMO Postal scales M1
- DYMO Postal scales M2
- DYMO Postal scales M5
- DYMO Postal scales M10
- Metler Toledo PS6L
- Metler Toledo PS60
- Metler Toledo PS90
- Stamps.com 5 lb. Digital Postal Scale
- Stamps.com 35 lb. Digital Postal Scale
- Stamps.com 70 lb. Digital Postal Scale
- Stamps.com 400 lb. Shipping Scale
- Stamps.com 660 lb. Shipping Scale
- Overview of Auto Print and Scale Usage in Infoplus
- Install Infoplus LocalConnect
- Connect Scales to Infoplus (After installing Infoplus LocalConnect)
- Turn On the Auto Print and/or Scale Settings in your User Profile (After connecting printers/scales in Infoplus)
- Ship Parcel Orders Using the "Shipping Station" Mobile Floor App