Infoplus LocalConnect is an Infoplus Plug-In that lets Infoplus detect and use installed printers and scales. This is the first step in allowing Infoplus to automatically print parcel labels to your local printers, as well as automatically read and input the value displayed on a scale when shipping packages
Install Infoplus LocalConnect
- Click the Infoplus LocalConnect Executable file shown at the bottom of this page. The file will download.
- Open the InfoplusLocalConnect.exe file that you downloaded.
If prompted to run the installation, click Run. The Setup Wizard welcome screen will appear.
- Click Next through the Setup Wizard screens, reviewing and editing the selections as needed.
When you reach the final screen in the Setup Wizard where the Finish button appears, leave the "Launch Infoplus LocalConnect" checkbox selected. Here is a screenshot of the final screen in the Setup Wizard.
Click Finish. Continue to the next section to sign into Infoplus LocalConnect.
Sign In to Infoplus LocalConnect
- Open Infoplus LocalConnect.
NOTE: The application will automatically open after installation if you had "Launch Infoplus LocalConnect" checked during setup. The Infoplus LocalConnect Sign In screen will appear.
Enter the Email address and Password given to you by your Account or Support Representative, and click Sign In. If you don't have a username and password, please log a support ticket. Next, Connect Your Printer to Infoplus, or Connect Your Scale to Infoplus.
LocalConnect Install Files (latest versions):
- Overview of Auto Print and Scale Usage
- Supported Devices
- Connect Printers to Infoplus (After installing Infoplus LocalConnect)
- Connect Scales to Infoplus (After installing Infoplus LocalConnect)
- Turn On the Auto Print and/or Scale Settings in your User Profile (After connecting printers/scales in Infoplus)
- Ship Parcel Orders Using the "Shipping Station" Mobile Floor App