Fulfilling an order consists of three phases: 1) Allocation, 2) Pick and Pack, and 3) Ship.
In the Allocation phase, inventory in your warehouse is assigned to an order.
In the Pick and Pack phase, pick work is created for warehouse personnel to go out into the warehouse and pick the items for the order; carton and packing slip decisions are made; and parcel labels are generated.
- In the Ship phase, the order is shipped and the parcel shipment can be tracked in Infoplus.
- Allocate, Pick, Pack and Prepare the Order to Ship with the "Run Fulfillment" process:
- With the Run Fulfillment process, you choose allocation, and pick, pack, and ship options in one screen.
- Then simply Ship the Order using the "Shipping Station" Mobile Floor App or the "Ship Parcel Order" Desktop App.
NOTE: For further efficiency, Create Fulfillment Plans to pre-define field selections on a filtered set of orders. And you can even schedule a Fulfillment Plan to run automatically on specific days and times. See Create Scheduled Plans for more information.
- Or you can perform the steps in separate phases:
NOTE: If you use an external shipping system (e.g. ShipStation) to ship orders, see the Overview of External Shipping Systems.
Ship the Order
Allocation Only (No Pick, Pack, Ship)
- Run (or re-run) Pick, Pack, Ship
Create/Edit a Fulfillment Plan
Create a Pick Scan Scheme
Create Scheduled Plans (to schedule a Fulfillment Plan to run automatically)
View a Fulfillment Process Record
View Fulfillment Process Errors
Cancel a Fulfillment Process
Create/Print Warehouse Documents (Packing Slip and Order Assembly Guide)
- Create and Preview an Order Invoice Template
- View Sample Pick Documents
- Regenerate Pick Work with an Alternate Pick Location
- No Stock Recovery
Overview of External Shipping Systems