Fulfilling an order consists of three phases: 1) Allocation, 2) Pick and Pack, and 3) Ship.
- In the Allocation phase, inventory in your warehouse is assigned to an order.
- In the Pick and Pack phase, pick work is created for warehouse personnel to go out into the warehouse and pick the items for the order; carton and packing slip decisions are made; parcel labels are generated.
- In the Ship phase, the order is shipped and the parcel shipment can be tracked in Infoplus.
You have complete flexibility and control over how you fulfill orders.
- Allocate, Pick, Pack and Prepare the Order to Ship with the "Run Fulfillment" process:
- With the Run Fulfillment process, you choose allocation, and pick, pack, and ship options in one screen.
- Then simply Ship the Order using the "Shipping Station" Mobile Floor App or the "Ship Parcel Order" Desktop App.
NOTE: For further efficiency, create Fulfillment Plans to pre-define field selections on a filtered set of orders. And you can even schedule a Fulfillment Plan to run automatically on specific days and times. See Create Scheduled Plans for more information.
- Or you can perform the steps in separate phases:
NOTE: If you use an external shipping system (e.g. ShipStation) to ship orders, see the Overview of External Shipping Systems.
- Run Fulfillment
- Ship the Order
- Allocation Only (No Pick, Pack, Ship)
- Run (or re-run) Pick, Pack, Ship
- Create/Edit a Fulfillment Plan
- Create a Pick Scan Scheme
- Create Scheduled Plans (to schedule a Fulfillment Plan to run automatically)
- View a Fulfillment Process Record
- View Fulfillment Process Errors
- Cancel a Fulfillment Process
- Create/Print Warehouse Documents (Packing Slip and Order Assembly Guide)
- Create and Preview an Order Invoice Template
- View Sample Pick Documents
- Regenerate Pick Work with an Alternate Pick Location
- No Stock Recovery
- Overview of External Shipping Systems