Infoplus is here to help. We want to hear from you for feature suggestions, general questions, and to report issues or problems. Our Support Specialists pride themselves on being friendly and helpful while getting your request addressed in a timely manner.
How to use the Support Ticketing Service:
- Infoplus lets you submit a new Support Ticket without having to sign up or log in to the Support Site.
- You will need to sign up for the Infoplus Support Site in order to track progress of your ticket.
- You can then log in at anytime to view progress and communicate with your Support Specialist.
Note: Using the support ticket form (instead of using email) allows us to properly prioritize your request and work closely with you to track progress.
How to Prioritize your Support Ticket:
Infoplus uses priority levels to give your ticket the proper attention. Here is how priorities are broken out. You may choose from these selections when you submit your Support Ticket.
- Low: No Business Impact: Use for a question, comment, feature request, or a non-impacting issue. Response time is within 2 business days.
- Medium: Minimal Business Impact: Use to report a non-critical bug or problem. Response time is within 1 business day.
- High: Significant Business Impact: Use for a major issue that severely impacts business, although you are still able to do work in a limited capacity. Response time is within 4 business hours.
- CUSTOMER DOWN: Critical Business Impact: Use for a catastrophic issue that prevents business operations with no procedural workaround. Response time is within 1 hour.
NOTE: If you select "Customer Down" priority, we will additionally ask you how you prefer to be contacted, such as email, phone call or text. If you prefer phone or text, we will ask you for your mobile phone number. Our goal is to keep you informed in the manner that you prefer.
NOTE: If you select "Customer Down" priority, our alert system will be activated at any hour, day or night. If you select Low, Medium, or High priority, you will be contacted during regular business hours within the time specified.
How to Create and Submit a Support Ticket:
If you can’t find the help you need in the Knowledge Base, submit a support ticket, and a Support Specialist will contact you.
- Click the button.
- Enter the Priority of your ticket (Low, Medium, High, CUSTOMER DOWN).
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter a Subject for the ticket: What do you need help with?
- Tell us a detailed description. This is key to our giving you the best service.
- Attach a file, if needed.
- Select the Type of Request (i.e., Question, Feedback, Problem)
- Click the Submit button. After you click submit, check your email for next steps. A support specialist will contact you based on the priority.