You can view and/or edit the permissions associated with a particular role.
View / Edit Role Permissions
Access the Roles table by pressing the dot (period) on your keyboard and selecting Role from the Quick Actions drop-down list.
- Click the that appears at the end of the row for the role that you want to view/edit permissions.
Select Permissions from the drop-down menu.The Edit Permissions window appears:
- Permissions are grouped by Infoplus application. The left side of the window contains the list of applications. The right side contains the permission options within each application.
- The number next to each application on the left indicates how many of the application's permissions have been selected for this role.
- Checkmarks indicate that the permission is assigned to the role.
On the left, select an application to narrow the permissions that display, or keep All selected (which shows all permissions on the right).
NOTE: You can use the Search Permissions field to search for a set of permissions. For example, if you want to see all permissions related to Orders, type Order into the Search Permissions field and press Enter.
- On the right, select the permissions to be assigned to the role by clicking the appropriate checkboxes. NOTE: You can assign "Read", "Create", "Edit", and "Delete" permissions to Infoplus tables (i.e., the Billing Code table), but you can only assign "Has Access" permission to processes and reports.
- After selecting the permissions, click Save. You will return to the Roles table.