If you have permission to do so, you can create Users in Infoplus. Assign users to roles containing a preset of permissions. Once created, the user will receive an email with login instructions.
Create a User
- Access the User Table by pressing the dot (period) on your keyboard and selecting User from the Quick Actions drop-down list.
Click the Create New button in the top right. The Create New User window appears:
Type the full name of the user into the Name field.
Enter the user's Email address. This will also be the user's username when logging into Infoplus.
Enter a Password for the user.
NOTE: After user creation, the user will receive a welcome email and be required to change his/her password.
Enter the Password again.
Select the Role(s) to add the user to.
Select a Role to be the user's Default Role.
Select the Lines of Business that the user should have access to.
Click OK. The User will appear in the User table. Here's a sample screenshot of the User table:
NOTE: The API Key column indicates if an Authorization API Key is associated with the user's account.
- Access the User table by pressing the dot (period) on your keyboard and selecting User from the Quick Actions drop-down list.
- Click the that appears at the end of the user's row that you want to edit.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Modify the Name and/or Email, and then click OK.