Item dimensions (length, width, height) are required in order to cartonize orders. Item dimensions are part of the item record.
Add Dimensions to an Item
- Access the “Item” table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Item Management” App, then click the “Item” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select "Item” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click on the item that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button in the bottom right. The "Editing Item" window appears.
- Scroll to the bottom of the record and click the Operations tab.
- Enter the item's dimensions into the Length, Width, and Height fields. Consider dimensions as if the item was a rectangle, and type dimensions in inches.
- Click Save. The item is saved.