If you ship orders via Third Party Parcel Accounts, you need to create these accounts in Infoplus to execute third party billing for orders.
NOTE: When an order ship using a third party account it “piggybacks” off of a primary Parcel Account. For example, a UPS Parcel Account is required to ship orders that call out a UPS Third Party Parcel Account. To create a Parcel Account see the Create a Parcel Account article.
Create a Third Party Parcel Account
- Access the “Third Party Parcel Account” table. Two methods:
- From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Manifest Setup” App, then click the “Third Party Parcel Account” Table.
- From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select "Third Party Parcel Account” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click the Create New button. The Creating New Third Party Parcel Account window appears.
- Select the Line of Business (LOB) for this parcel account.
- Select the Carrier you are creating the account for (i.e., UPS, USPS, FedEx).
- Enter a reference name for this parcel account into the Account Name field.
- Enter the Account Number.
- In the Active field, select Yes or No to indicate if this account is active.
- Enter the name of the Billing Company.
- Enter address information. This is the billing address that the parcel carrier has on file for the account.
- Click Save. The Third Party Parcel Account is saved and displays in the "Third Party Parcel Account" table.