You can add "Primary" and "Pick" images to Item records. A "Primary" image is typically what the individual item looks like (i.e., if selling cups, it's an image of the cup). The "Pick" image is what a shipment of the item looks like (i.e., an image of a shrink-wrapped stack of cups). This "Pick" image provides receivers and warehouse operations teams with a visual check of the item being picked for shipping.
You can also add the "Primary Image" and "Pick Image" columns to the Item table, if desired. A thumbnail of each image will display. See Show/Hide Table Columns for more information.
NOTE: If you export records that are displaying the Primary and/or Pick image, the URL of the image will display in the exported file.
Access the “Item” table.
From the Dashboard: Click the “Warehouse Operations” tab, click the “Item Management” App, then click the “Item” Table.
From the Quick Actions shortcut: Press a dot (period) on your keyboard, then select "Item” from the list of Quick Actions.
- Click on the item to which you want to add an image.
Click the Edit button in the bottom right. The "Editing Item" window appears. Notice the "Attach Primary Image" and "Attach Pick image" areas of the window:
To add a Primary and/or Pick image, either drag and drop the file onto the shaded area, or click the Select File link and browse to the image file on your computer. The "Crop Image" window will display after you have selected your image.
- Image file type must be .png and .jpg
- Image file size cannot be larger than 2MB.
- Image resolution cannot be less than 160 x 160
- In the "Crop Image" window, drag the selection handles to crop the image, if necessary.
- Click Save Image. The image will appear in the "Editing Item" window. If you want to crop or delete the image, click the links above the image.
- Once you have added the desired images, click Save to save the record. If you added a "Pick" image, the image will now appear when scanning the item in the warehouse. The "Primary" image may be used in a variety of places throughout Infoplus as a visual identifier of the item.