Start a new topic
Answered

Packing Slips Not Automatically Assigning When Bulk Loading Orders

When I put a bulk load order in for a LOB the LOB’s Packing Slip doesn’t attach to the orders automatically.

I have an order source set up for said LOB but for some reason it doesn’t stick to the order when I bulk upload.

Any idea why?

Best Answer

The Order Source field is an optional field.  If you do not put it on the bulk load file, or map it in the mapping screen, then Infoplus will automatically assign the "Not Specified" Order Source.  If you do not map Order Source then the system will assign the "Not Specified" Source and if there isn't a Packing Slip assigned to it's Order Source it will not be assigned to the Order.  I suggest adding the Order Source to your file, or mapping it with a Default Value and adding it to your Bulk Load Profile.

1 Comment

Answer

The Order Source field is an optional field.  If you do not put it on the bulk load file, or map it in the mapping screen, then Infoplus will automatically assign the "Not Specified" Order Source.  If you do not map Order Source then the system will assign the "Not Specified" Source and if there isn't a Packing Slip assigned to it's Order Source it will not be assigned to the Order.  I suggest adding the Order Source to your file, or mapping it with a Default Value and adding it to your Bulk Load Profile.

Login or Signup to post a comment