Start a new topic
Answered

Adding Billing Codes to Orders through the app

Good Morning,

Could you advise if there's a way to do this?  And if so, the best way to do this?  I'm trying to figure out how to add specific charges to LTL orders through the app.  I realize with parcel orders, we can add them through the ship station.  However, since we can't use the ship station for LTL orders, I can't figure out a way to apply charges to a specific order via the app (which is primarily what our warehouse uses).  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Frank

Best Answer

Hello Frank,

You are correct, at this time there is not a way for you to add Billing Codes with our Modern Mobile Floor Apps.  That being said, we have an app on our Classic Mobile Floor Apps called Billing Codes where you are able to add billing codes from the Mobile app.  

Here is our Knowledge Base Article which explains how to use this feature.  Hope this can help you all accomplish what you are looking for!

Thanks,

Joel

Answer

Hello Frank,

You are correct, at this time there is not a way for you to add Billing Codes with our Modern Mobile Floor Apps.  That being said, we have an app on our Classic Mobile Floor Apps called Billing Codes where you are able to add billing codes from the Mobile app.  

Here is our Knowledge Base Article which explains how to use this feature.  Hope this can help you all accomplish what you are looking for!

Thanks,

Joel

Thanks Joel appreciate it!

Login or Signup to post a comment