Start a new topic
Answered

Address Verification

Good Afternoon,

We've had times where Infoplus made us aware of an incorrect address, and other times where it's missed it.  I wanted to ask 2 things:

1.) Is there certain criteria for what it will or won't catch?  IE:  Won't catch street address, etc.

2.) Is there anyway to enable an "Address Verification"?  I've seen this in UPS/Fedex software.  I figure there isn't as I didn't see it in the knowledge base, but wanted to ask just in case

Thanks,

Frank

Best Answer

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting these questions.  In Infoplus we verify that the City, State, and Zip Codes are correct.  At this time, Infoplus does not have the ability to verify the full address (eg Street, City, State, & Zip).  That being said, this sounds like a great feature request that can be added to the Feature Request section of the Forum. 

Thanks,

Joel 

Answer

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting these questions.  In Infoplus we verify that the City, State, and Zip Codes are correct.  At this time, Infoplus does not have the ability to verify the full address (eg Street, City, State, & Zip).  That being said, this sounds like a great feature request that can be added to the Feature Request section of the Forum. 

Thanks,

Joel 

Thanks Joel!

1 person likes this

I agree. If Infoplus would add to the order ship to address module where Street, City, State, Post Code, Country could be address verified against the USPS database would be optimal. That way we can ensure if the order source did not address verify that the WMS system would. 

Login or Signup to post a comment