Start a new topic

Ability To See How Many Products Are Allocated To A Specific Location

We are having problems with understanding how to determine how many products are allocated to a specific location. I would prefer it on mobile but the desktop would be ok. 

The only place I see that there are allocated order is when you look at a cycle count on the gun. 

It is dramatically hurting our numbers because we can't tell if there are orders against a location - even in the desktop. 

7 people like this idea

Same here. I tried to get this information recently and ran into the same issues. It would be a really helpful addition to see allocation per location and locations per item.

5 people like this

Just jumping in to see if this is able to be implemented. Every single WMS I have used or seen has this feature easily accessible for both mobile and desktop and continues to cause confusion with employees.

5 people like this

This feature would be very useful if implemented correctly. Would cut down the rate of items being picked incorrectly and speed up our ability to be proactive on our inventory instead of reactive.

3 people like this

Infoplus' inability to see this information makes investigating and counting inventory very difficult, if not impossible. The "Allocation Details" page in the Fulfillment Process is basically useless for investigation since that data cannot be downloaded or opened in its own table. If I have 100 orders with a SKU in Fulfillment Process, going through this data could take hours of my time rather than just being able to view how inventory is allocated by Item and/or Location. It is also easy to miss something with this method.

This information could also be in the Item Activity when it's allocated to show from which Locations an Item is allocated.

2 people like this

LOL, this topic is a  year old.  Good to see it taken seriously and implemented.  
This is BASIC inventory management, yet it isn't available in Infoplus?  
On a basic level it should look something like the file I attached.  

Quantity On Hand - The Physical amount in the location

Quantity Available - The amount available for new orders

Quantity On Order - Amount from this location Allocated to Orders

Quantity On Hold - Amount on Hold (Discrepancy from Cycle Count that has not been Reconciled.  Why can't I reconcile CC's in a 2 step process?  I should be able to generate a report showing locations that did not match expected counts and need to be reviewed, not just either auto adjust during the count or skip adjust and close the count)

Status - Whether the location is Active, Forward, Storage, Frozen, etc.  

xlsx

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment